|Sometimes you can track down a lack of motivation to physical sources. Maybe you just need to change the way you eat, or get more exercise, or maintain better sleeping habits. On the other hand, sometimes the loss of physical energy is due to another cause. Unacknowledged grief or anxiety could be eating up your emotional and physical resources. Sometimes it’s good to check with your physician or counselor to pinpoint the reason for a decrease in physical energy. If it’s something else, snap out of it and get going.|
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_video src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svgw7U0ov_Y&feature=youtu.be” _builder_version=”4.4.2″ hover_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_video][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.2″ hover_enabled=”0″ text_font=”Poppins||||||||”]
We all know that exercise is good for us so why aren’t we all super-fit already? Because no one can sustain their enthusiasm for exercise forever. No one. Even the best of us who manage to go through life and remain relatively fit have our low points, breaking points and the points when we feel like the whole world can burn for all we care.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.2″ custom_padding=”13px|||||” min_height=”9px”][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.4.2″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_divider _builder_version=”4.4.2″ hover_enabled=”0″][/et_pb_divider][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.2″ custom_padding=”7px|||||” hover_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.4.2″ type=”4_4″ hover_enabled=”0″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.2″ hover_enabled=”0″ header_3_font=”Poppins||||||||” ol_font=”Poppins||||||||”]
Here 10 Ways to Stay Motivated
- Have an attitude of expectancy. You will get what you expect. Expect something great to happen to you every day and it will.
- Take control over what you can, and stop worrying about what you can’t. Some things are within your control, while other things are not. Learn to recognize the difference. Refuse to worry about circumstances beyond your control.
- Read and listen to positive information. If you fill your mind with uplifting and inspiring information, it will keep you motivated. Go to the bookstore or library today and find at least one book on a positive topic that will give you a boost.
- Be with positive people as often as possible. Negative people and conversations will have you focused on all the wrong things and may take your focus off of your goals. Seek out positive people and don’t engage in negative conversations.
- Speak positive affirmations. Words have a creative force. Regardless of what is going on around you, speak out loud what you want to happen.
- Learn from your mistakes, instead of repeating them. We all make mistakes; the key is to learn from them and keep on moving. Conduct regular self-evaluations and examine how you handled situations and what you could do differently next time.
- Make a plan. There is a very popular saying: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” When you take time to plan, you allow yourself to think through the entire process from beginning to end. This can spark ideas, improve productivity and ensure a great outcome.
- Celebrate accomplishments, whether big or small. Always take time out to celebrate. Rewards play a huge part in staying motivated. Reward yourself each and every time you reach a goal. It could be anything from throwing a party to taking a weekend away or treating yourself to a movie night. Just don’t overlook it.
- Build a support team. Having the right team in place to help you is crucial to your success. You will be amazed at what you and your team can accomplish when you are all motivated and working toward the same goal. It is worth the effort to put the right support system in place.
- Rehearse your victories. Oftentimes we forget how far we’ve come and the successes we’ve already accomplished. Designate a token of achievement that you can carry with you to remind yourself that you are a winner. It doesn’t matter if it is big or small. Go back and look at your trophies, certificates, a special note of congratulations or anything that will keep you motivated when you are facing tough life moments.
What will you do differently today?[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]